Asthama treatment in NutriAspire Health Care Ayurveda-
Nowadays respiratory problems like Asthma are very common due to change in lifestyle. Asthma is one of the most common disease which affects number of individuals. Asthma cannot be cured completely but its symptoms can be manage with the help of herbal treatment. There are number of herbs present in nature that help to ease the symptoms of asthma.
WHAT IS ASTHMA?
It is a respiratory problem in which airways become narrow and swell. It is characterized by breathing difficulty, coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
ASTHMA IS OF TWO TYPES
1. Allergic asthma- caused by an exposure to an allergen
2. Non-allergic asthma- caused by stress, exercise, illnesses like a cold or the flu, or exposure to extreme weather, irritants in the air or some medications.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ASTHMA?
· Dyspnea (Shortness of breath)
· Chest tightness
· Wheezing (a whistling sound while breathing, especially when exhaling)
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?
There are number of factors which are responsible for asthma which are given below:
· Allergens such as dust, pollens from grass, trees and weeds
· Irritants in the air, such as smoke, chemical fumes and strong odors
· Certain drugs and food additives
· Respiratory infections such as Cold, the flu or other illnesses
· Weather conditions, such as cold air or extremely dry, wet or windy weather
AYURVEDIC VIEW OF ASTHMA
According to Ayurvedic point of view asthma is known as Swas Rog. Its main cause is vitiation of kapha dosha and pranvayu in body, combines with kapha doshas in the lungs that originates breathing problem due to obstruction of Pranavaha srotasa (Respiratory passage). This condition is known as Swas Rog.
Classification of Asthma as per Ayurveda:-
1. Maha Shwasaa – Heavy breathing.
2. Urdhava Shwasaa – prolonged upward breathing.
3. China Shwasaa – interrupted breath.
4. Tamak Shwasaa – darkness behind eyes.
It is also divided in two types:-
· Santamak – fever and feeling darkness. Aggravated at night time.
· Pratamak – due to physiological factors.
5. Kshudra shwasaa – subsides by itself.
AYURVEDIC TREATMENT OF ASTHMA
Ayurveda is one ancient system of medicine which follows pure natural treatment. The word Ayur means life and Veda means Science. Ayurveda treats the disease from the root level. The main aim of treatment is to cure the main cause and manage the symptoms. As per Ayurveda bad digestion is the main cause of asthma. Indigestion results in the accumulation of ama or toxins (mucus) in the lungs and respiratory tract which results in the breathing problems. Ayurvedic treatment focus on these causes and restore the digestion with the help of natural treatment. These medicines help to pacify the kapha dosha which is main cause of asthma.
HERBAL TREATMENT OF ASTHMA BY PLANET AYURVEDA
Planet Ayurveda is one of the best herbal formulation company which offers herbal treatment for different diseases. They offer best herbal supplements for asthma. They offer Asthma care pack for asthma treatment which is explained below:
HERE ARE THE DETAILS
Asthma Care Pack
1. Vasaka Capsules
Vasaka Capsules of Planet Ayurveda contain the standardized extract of the herb Adhatoda vasica. These capsules are considered as an important dietary supplement for the respiratory system. It contains vasaka which is considered as one of the best herbs for the treatment of bronchitis, excessive mucus production and detoxifies blood as well.
Dose: Take 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after taking meals.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It is very effective to reduce inflammation and allergies. It provides strength to the overall body and improves immune system of body.
BENEFITS:- The herbs used in the formulation are packed with properties that help to ease the symptoms of asthma such as coughing, breathing problems, fatigue and wheezing.
DOSE:- 2 capsules, twice daily after meals with water.
2. Respo care Churna
It is herbal powder formulation which helps to reduce the symptoms of Asthma. the herbs used in this churna are listed below:
List of Ingredients:-
· Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanica): It is very effective to provide relief from respiratory problems like bronchitis, asthma.
· Shirish (Albezzia lebbock): It helps to remove accumulated poisons metabolites from body. According to Ayurveda, these ama or toxins in the body get disturbed the normal metabolism that results in problem.
· Vasa (Adhatoda vasica): This herb has property to relieving bronchitis, asthma and other lung disorders. Its leaves are used in the form of decoction and can be used in asthma related symptoms like cough, colds.
· Anantmool (Tylophora asthmatica): It is used for the management of allergies, cold, asthma. Its dried leaves are expectorant, emetic and diaphoretic.
· Bharangi (Clerodandrum serratum): It is useful in diseases where breathing is difficult, like asthma allergy, bronchitis, cough etc.
· Mulethi (Glycerrhiza glabra): It is also known as Licorice. It has anti-inflammatory effect on the lungs, which help to reduce inflammation of the bronchial tubes and restore the normal breathing. It also has immune-stimulant properties.
BENEFITS:- These herbs are known to very effective to manage the respiratory and lung infections. It helps to relieve the respiratory symptoms and it is best natural remedy for asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory infections.
DOSE:- 1 teaspoonful twice daily or take 1 tsp. of the powder and boil in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. approximately. Then strain it and drink at room temperature. Try to make it fresh every day. Take it twice daily after breakfast and dinner.
3. Tulsi Capsules
These capsules are obtained from standardized extract of Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum).
Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) - It is also known as Holy Basil. It has not only medicinal value but also has religious value. It is very important herb used in the treatment of various respiratory illness and helps to balance overall respiratory system. It is also effective against various infections like cold, flu which may be causative factor of asthma and enhance the immune system of body.
DOSE:- 2 capsules with milk or water after meals.
4. Kasa Swasmruth Syrp Availability: 200ml pet bottle
· Hibiscus abelmoschos linn,
· Anula recemosa, piper nigrum,
· Phyllantus mblica, acorus calamus,
· Caryophllus aromaticus,
· Saindhava lavana, withania somnifera,
· Alphinia galangal, cinnamom zeylaniocum,
· Cyperus scarisosus, curcuma zeodara,
· Adathoda vasioca, ocomim sanctum,
· Mentha piperatta, cinnamomum camphora,
· Cissampeus periera, zingiber officinale,
· Piper longum, eletteria cfadramomum,
· Honey, water & sodium benzoate
DOSE: - 20ml syrup after meals.